Monday, October 11, 2004

The most bogus of holidays, and my first night alone

Well, it's Columbus day. What a joke!!! Just another excuse to close banks and Govt. institutions.

So, I made it through the first night without my Angel. I didn't sleep well and every little noise had me sitting up in bed. But, its morning and all is well. Thankfully I have a job to go to, if nothing else but to occupy my time. This next weekend will be the hardest. I am off the whole weekend and will be home with nothing to do and no one to talk to, except the cat and dog. I am hoping I will get "the phone call" today and get this damned house under contract. Although, the last couple to look at it didn't seem too excited and didn't stay very long. If nothing gives here pretty soon, we may have to break down and list it with a realtor. We really don't want to have to do that though, as it is a waste of money. Selling agents are bogus!!! An agent wouldn't really do anymore than we already have. But, we will see I guess. Like everything in life, we just have to be patient. Not an easy task.

Weel, I gots ta git ta werk. I will try to write more often. Beau, if you are reading this... I love you and I miss you sooo much.

No comments: