Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fit for the future

I have always been the kind of person that goes up and down in weight. I am in one of my moods again, where I am tired of looking and feeling like a couch potato. I would like to re-join Curves For Women. I was a member some years back and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately at the time I couldn't afford the monthly fee. Hoping I will be able to squeeze it into my budget. I am trying to push the plate away before the plate is empty. I always drink lots of water, but maybe I should drink nothing but for the most part. I HAVE to have my coffee in the morning, and I am fond of the Rummacoka. I know, I know. Alcohol is nothing but empty calories. But I can't deprive myself of every enjoyment! My biggest downfall is sugar. I love the donuts, and chocolate, and cake and PIE! Oh how I love pie.

Now that the holidays are behind us for another 11 months, I don't have temptation staring me in the face everyday. I have been planning on bringing my Thighmaster to work for some time now, and this morning I finally remembered. (Yes I still have a Thighmaster, thank you Susan Somers LOL.) I have found in the past that it really works. I sit at a desk much of the day, so I figure no one will be able to see what i am doing under there. LOL. Anyway, wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. So THAT'S what you're doing under there... Snai!

Ville said...

LOL!!!!