Saturday, August 12, 2006

I need a refill

It has occurred to me as of late, that I have really let myself go, spiritually. I used to find time to meditate. Light a candle and just let my mind wander and ponder. I used to take little "journeys" into my mind and refocus myself back to the things that are truly important. Love, compassion, generosity, friendship and a belief that I am not alone. I don't mean, alone physically, but that I am not the only being that feels the way about things that I do.

I used to have Steph do tarot readings for me and help me focus while journeying into a third sight. I miss that. I do my own "quickie" tarot readings now and then, but that almost feels like spiritual masturbation. Feels pretty good at the time, but not a lot of substance or connection to anyone, or anything else.

Now that we live in the same area again, I am going to have to take advantage of the expertise of the gift of tarot that Steph possesses. Apparently during Steph's recent trip to Florida, an old friend brought someone with him and Steph was asked to do a reading for her. From what I have been told, it was pretty special. So, now it's my turn! What say ye Oh great Burgundian One, when you are finished working your ass off, can we get together and do some readings?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ville, send me your username/password for Blogger.