Friday, March 02, 2007

On the edge of something huge



There has been a huge potential change looming in the Moore household. All good if it works out the way we are hoping it will. If not, well then we may have a bit of a setback. Sounds intriguing non? I don't want to jinx anything, so I can't say too much now. So much happening!!!! All I would like to say is that, Beau is working on a "big deal". He will be in meetings today and tomorrow in Kansas City. There is one major yes or no question that will determine the whole deal. If the answer is yes, our financial future will be quite different indeed. I will post more as soon as I have "the answer". Oh lord, this is insane!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd better tell me. Soon. Or else I'll send my cat to eat your throat.

Ville said...

LOL!!!!

Divakarma said...

Whatever it is, sending you lots of good Karma!
x

Ville said...

Awwww...thanks so much!! You ARE the BEST Karma I know ;)