Tuesday, January 20, 2004

2 steps forward...blah blah blah

I understand the phrase all too well. Every time I think we are going to get ourselves back on track again financially, something goes fucking wrong. This time it is a $500.00 mechanics bill.

Where the hell is this American dream we heard so much about?? Grr!!! Hundreds of million Americans are scraping by day to day trying to scratch out a living, and Bush wants to initiate another trip to the moon! How much will that cost us? How much did it cost to land a friggin robot on Mars? But I can't afford to buy "the good" toilet paper.

But I don't want to bitch!! I really don't. The whole thing just makes me angry and that leads to acne and stomachaches. (I got 2 good zits going right now.) LOL. I try to stay focused on the good things. I really do. Like the fact that I have finally found the one person I know I was meant to be with. That together we worked really hard to buy a home. A home that we both love. That I have the best group of "frieds" in the whole wide world, and I know that no matter what happens they will always be around.

So, from time to time I get really pissed off and frustrated at the way this country treats its own people, but deep down inside I know how lucky I am to have those people in my life. I know so many people that don't have a clue about what it really means to have true friends. And that makes me happy and sad all at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have tried all sorts of acne treatments and we decided to stick to acnezine. We have seen incredible results. We have tested many treatments here at AcnezineReviews.com and for now it's the only effective treatment that we truly reccomend. Brian Kane from AcnezineReviews.com