Friday, January 23, 2004

Late introduction

As I was driving to work today it occurred to me that I never made a proper introduction. So here goes.

My name is Debra, though most of my friends call me Ville. (It's short for Debzville). I am a 36 year-old female, married and currently living in Kansas, although I was born and lived in California until the age of 24. At that time I had just been married and my now ex-husband and I moved to Colorado, where we spent the next 5 years. In the fall of 97 we separated and I moved to Kansas City Kansas.

On Halloween of that year I met and fell in love with the man I am now married to. His name is Beau. It was love at first bite and he moved in with me immediately. We lived together for a little more than five years, then last March 3 2003. (03-03-03) we were married. It was a very intimate ceremony. Only the 2 of us and 2 of our closest friends, along with a preacher (we called him Brother Love) and his sister Ollie. The ceremony took place in the coziness of our own living room. It was perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Not long after we decided to buy a house. Now we live in Leavenworth, Kansas and are still gooey-eyed over one another. Feels as though that may never pass and I am glad.

I am an office manager for a brick company and my husband is a Senior Agent for an insurance broker. With any luck we will get pregnant sometime this year. I will keep you updated on that. Anyway, thats the gist of it. If I have left anything out I am sure my friends will be the first to chime in and add the appropriate information. I hope anyone reading this is having a good day

No comments: