Friday, April 30, 2004

My exciting life... a day's review

Woke up to the thunder clap.
Stumbled to the bathroom to pee.
Stumbled to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee...one sweet and low with milk.
Went down to the living room to watch the news for a bit.
Started a load of laundry.
Made the bed.
Took a shower.
Switched the laundry, then decided to rearrange the bedroom closet. It looks good!
Sorted through my socks and chonies, throwing out the old and worn out.
Much to my chagrin I have a revelation that my husband is right, socks do fit better if you fold them rather than ball them. Besides, I also discovered that if you leave socks in a ball long enough, it stretches out the elastic, and then you have to throw them away. But mostly, I just hate to admit he was right.

*sigh*

Chatted with Steph for a few minutes.
Put away more laundry... started the last load (it is drying now).
Ate some lunch (sammich and cheesy rice washed down with a grape soda).
Now typing this boring blog entry while also watching/listening to the Ellen show. WOW, someone found this lady's cat after 7 years!! Ellen gives the lady some new cat toys to take home to her long lost pussy.

Future plans:
Put the dishes away.
Put away the last load of laundry.
Vacuum the carpets.
Watch Oprah.
Wipe down various surfaces.
Start dinner.
Greet hubby home from work.
Eat dinner.
Watch hubby play Pokemon video game.
Go to bed.

I just can't stand all the excitement. Now, I have no idea what I will do tomorrow. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life is so exciting I can hardly keep up, but at least it's more exciting than mine. Or....maybe I'm just lazy... Sorry, I still like socks in a ball. They don't lose each other that way. Do you like your knickers in a twist or a wad?

Anonymous said...

Nettl just informed me that folding socks is a military thing. Her ex folded his (Army), and Beau was in the Navy. Makes sense.

Ville said...

Beau was in the ARMY. But yeah, it does make sense!