Monday, October 30, 2006

Technology can bite my ass (but it is smaller now)

My stupid home computer has been infected or something. I can get onto the internet, but not much else. So... this should explain (I hope) my silence as of late. I have made several posts, only to find that they are not uploading to this site. Seriously frustrating. So I am writing this from work. Just wanted to post a quick FYI so you all know where I have been. **sigh**

On a lighter note (pun intended) I have lost more than 30 lbs since June. I am shrinking right out of my wardrobe. I would be happy with another 30 lbs lost, but ideally I would like to lose closer to another 40. Many of my clothes are too big for me now. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining by any stretch, I just cannot afford a new wardrobe. I guess I better take up sewing. Know any good tailors?

I will dig up some good before pics and see about getting some now pics taken too.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I can TOTALLY relate to the technology woes, sistah! So sorry your in that boat with me.

But congrats on the weight loss! My recent method for dealing with stress has been to smoke more and not go to the gym--excellent! I've lost a few pounds, but I suspect they'll reappear as soon as I cut back on the ciggy intake and start pumping weights again.

It's nice to know that SOMEONE is making progress on their weight loss goals! Keep it going and hopefully it'll shame me into cleaning up my act a bit.

Ville said...

LOL. Oh I don't want to shame anyone. Truthfully, my weight loss is largely attributed to my diabetes and the medications I have been taking. I do have to watch what I eat, but the meds cause me to not want to eat much at all. I now have to get up off of me arse and start moving. Weight loss is great, but flappin hanging skin is not attractive.

Shell said...

you don't flap. you kill me!!

Anonymous said...

It's not your computer. It's Cox/SuddenLink. They've had a major upstream problem (as Unmanifestiban explained to me yesterday) that has affected nearly the entire state.

Mine seems to be working much better today.

BTW: HAPPY 1st MEET ANNIVERSARY!

PS: I get my car back this afternoon!

Ville said...

Thank you. Beau got me the Game Boy version of Zelda: A link to the Past!!!
I'm so excited. Did you get your car back?

Anonymous said...

Yes on the car! Hey, did you know that you're up at bat on the Roundtable?