Wednesday, January 23, 2008

9 Things that piss me right the *&%$ off and just wear me out

In no particular order.

1. People that apply for a job because they "Really need a job, because I have a family to feed and bills to pay..." and then don't fucking go to work when I find them a job.

2. People that bitch about money, but have a housekeeper and have their car professionally detailed once a week. Hey, Fuck you buddy, yeah, fuck you very much.

3. Asshats that park their cars sideways, taking up 3 spaces. Selfish inconsiderate pricks.

4. 2 hour parking at the DMV, the Walk in Clinic and the Social Security office. I mean really, we all know I will be here longer than that.

5. "Feed the Children" ads. Am I an uncaring biotch because I believe we should feed OUR children first????

6. People that abandon their pets when they are tired of them. These are the same people that have been raised, or are currently raising their children to be careless with what they have, as it can be replaced anyway right??

7. Hearing about Brittney Spears every 5 minutes, and calling it NEWS!!!

8. Onions on my Whopper, when I clearly asked for none.

9. Soy Milk. (What? Soy beans have tits now?)

*siiighhhh*

Better now, thanks!!

No comments: