Monday, October 19, 2009


Beau got a new job, got laid off, got another job, laid off again. Now working again. Keeping fingers crossed.

I had major surgery. Then 2 minor surgeries. We adopted yet another kitten. Ambrosias is a medium/long hair tuxedo. ( pics later)

Heather (Nettl no e's youngest daughter) moved in with Beau and I. We LOVE LOVE LOVE having her here. She is the closest thing I will ever have to having a kid. A kid that is 19, but still...


I quit my job at Express and now work part time for a local drug store.


That's all the big news that has happened in the last 8 months.


Now we are gearing up for our annual Halloween party which is next weekend.

It's hard to believe 2009 is circling the drain. It's been a rocky one, but alas, we are still here.


Knowing me, who knows how long it will be until I write again. Tonight I just had the urge I guess.


Kiss kiss

No comments: