Thursday, October 22, 2009

We are the Knights who say "knee"

Yes, I know it's spelled "Ni", but heres the story...

It had been raining much of the day yesterday, and of course as a result the ground was wet. I tell you this, because last night I went outside to have a smoke, and upon entering the house, my wet shoe slipped on the tile and I landed full force on my right knee. Nothing is broken, but it hurts like mo-fo. I am hobbling around today, but I really think it will be in better shape tomorrow.
Because my job requires me to be on my feet, I had to call in. Not something I like to do at all. But, I do not want to risk making it worse either.
What a Stu is I!! LOL

Party preparations are almost complete, but there is still plenty to do. Heather and I both have our costumes completed, but I don't know about Beau. He either has something planned and has not told me, or he doesn't have a clue. LOL
You would think, considering we do this every year, that we would have our costumes planned out way in advance. But for some reason, we both usually do not have anything planned until the last minute. This year especially, since with all my surgeries, the year seemed to fly by even faster than normal. Oh well, no matter, we will all have a blast no matter what we are wearing.

No comments: