Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Finally defunkified


Yesterday was a gorgeous sunny and warm day. I got quite a bit done. Cleaned the house, finished finding all I need for my costumefor thie weekends party and then I took a nap. Todays weather has been dark, drizzly and downright crappy. As a result, I slept in way to late, which of course caused me to feel like shit for hours. Even so, I did somehow manage to drag my ass out of the house and get the last of the party shopping done.

I will be honest. I almost canceled this years party due to complete and udder apathy. This year has been so full of suck, I just found it hard to get motivated. But, then I thought, we ALL need this party. We need a blow out. A reason to shout "Fuck it!! Let's have some fun!!" Now I am really geared up and looking forward to it again. Even the cats seem to be in an extra fun mood.

2 comments:

Horus Jay said...

Hell ya! Sounds like you have had the year from Hell.You need to blow it out,and your party "it has flavors".I'll be there.

Ville said...

Ah J. I love you man!!!!!!