Thursday, March 09, 2006

Habits and addictions

It's funny how one gets used to things being a certain way. We don't tend to realize how much we take those things for granted until they are gone, or even delayed.

My dearest friend and favorite blogger, The Incurable Insomniac, has been rather under the weather and has been unable to blog. It has only been 2 days, but it feels as though it has been weeks!! Reading his blog is part of my morning routine. When I get to work, it is usually one of the very first things that I do.

I have known Steph for almost 20 years and have a fairly good grasp on how he thinks and emotes. In fact, we are more like siblings than merely friends, but I have found that I am still learning more about him and continually getting to know him through his blog.

Get to feeling better soon Stephooch! I need a fix! (Jeez, sounds like it's all about ME dosn't it?) ;) No seriously, I hope you get to feeling well again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I really miss my morning update. I to read it first thing in the morning when I get to work. Funny how you can get attached to a routine and if things change in the littlest of ways, you feel out of whack!!

Get better Steph!!!

Anonymous said...

(In my best Monty Python old man voice):

"I'm getting bettah..."