Thursday, March 02, 2006

If you believe...they put a man in the beans

This is kinda cool. See if you can find the man in the pile of coffee beans.Yes, he is in there.
Scientists say if you can find the man in 3 seconds or less then your right brain is developed better than most people. 3 seconds to one minute, then your right brain has developed normally. More than 3 minutes, then your brain is functioning slowly and you need more protein.
I found him in less than a minute. Once you find him, you will wonder why it took so long. LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found him in just about one minute. I didn't know whether to look for a body or a face, but once I saw it, there he was.

Cool!
(I'm gonna steal this from you...)

Ville said...

Hey. Thanks for fixing my crap!! I don't know why that stuff was so huge and weird. :-)

Anonymous said...

Meh. You accidently posted the image twice. No big.

Well, it was, but no big about fixing it.