Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Nettl(no E)


It is a couple days early, but tonight is her birthday party, so I wanted to say a few words about this incredible woman. I met Lynette about 6 years ago. She and Steph had recently moved to Stillwater and I and another friend drove down from Kansas City to meet her. I knew instantly that this was the woman that Steph had been seeking all his life. I also knew that this incredible, sweet and dynamic woman and I were destined to be great friends. Steph and I have always regarded one another as siblings, and when Steph and Lynette exchanged vows at their Holy Union ceremony I was honored and blessed to call her my sister in law. She even bestowed upon me the title of Matron of Honor.

She is not only beautiful, but also full of fire and passion. She is loyal and fierce as a mother, a wife and a friend. Her excitement and enthusiasm for life and love are nothing short of inspirational, and it is so easy to get swept away right along with her. She is generous to those who are in need, and grateful and appreciative when she is the recipient. So, here is to another year sis!

I love you Nettl(no E) Happy Birthday!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for this, Ville. I love you.