Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Snozwanglingflapdoodledingdangwangdoozie

Wow. Saturday night was a total blast!

After a good old American feast of hot dogs and hamburgers, we all went out on the patio to indulge in our right to party. (Beastie Boys said so) Boy, did we ever excercise our rights. We made up stupid shit, sang some songs, and had a whole lot of laughs. I don't remember going to bed, but I do remember waking up at 11 a.m. and feeling like someone kicked me in the gut and smashed me in the head. Not to mention the dizziness and nausea. I went back to bed and crawled up around 3 pm feeling much better. Man, I haven't put a hurtin' on myself like that in a very very long time. And I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon.

But MAN we had fun!!!!

2 comments:

Ville said...

Oh yeah, and we still never cut the water melon.

Anonymous said...

We cut plenty of other things though...