Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Fives

I've decided, since I am so bad about keeping up on my blog, I am going to start a weekly project. I am going to start the weekly Friday Five. Nothing too deep, just five things I have been thinking about, or maybe a top five, maybe the five reasons why I... Here is the first of my Friday Fives.

Five silly things that happened this week:

1) My husband attempting to explain to me the subtle nuances of the difference between the top crust and the bottom crust of a chicken pot pie.

2) My baby cat managed to get himself closed up in the bathroom all day yesterday (not really silly or funny, as I almost cried when he came out) But, he spent about 10 minutes in the box taking care of 9 hours worth of kitty business. ( good boy!)

3) A single sentence of a conversation I overheard: "I looked in my rear view, and there was a naked guy running across the street."

4) I got a rubber chicken key chain.

5) I inadvertently bought children's toilet paper. I didn't even know there was such a thing. It has pictures on it, designed to illustrate how much is appropriate to use.

I will take suggestions for Friday Fives. If there is anything you want to know and have always been afraid to ask. This is the time. :-)

5 comments:

sc@vp said...

i could TOTALLY use that toilet paper for my husband ...

Micah said...

too much is bad for the toilet, too little is bad for the fingers :p

do they make a rubber vomit keychain? how 'bout fake poop keychains?

ok, I'll stop.

Anonymous said...

How about 5 things that make you be weird?

Ville said...

LOL Yes!! That will be next Fridays

Anonymous said...

There's an appropriate amount of tissue to use to clean one's bottom? I always thought the rule was "use enough to get the job done right." Guess I'd better look for the kiddie asswipe.