Saturday, November 11, 2006

Mmmmmm... turkey

Thanksgiving will soon be upon us. Next next Thursday as a matter of fact, and I would like to extend a heartfelt and warm welcome to anyone that can make it. I make a mean delicious bird and always have WAY (no really, I mean it WAY) more than Beau and I can consume. Aside from the ALMOST unmatched bird (I say almost, because if you have ever tasted Nettl(no E)'s, well, let's just say my mouth waters even now), there will be fabulous home made mashed spuds, green bean casserole, delicious dressing, pie, pie and more pie, corn, lovely, sort of, homemade bread (I have a bread maker) wonderful butternut squash and, well more as I add them.

I love this holiday, I love to cook and if you can make it, or want to... let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God if the air was cheap enough I would totaly join you! I am out of sorts this year and very upset with my siblings so hosting is not something I feel like doing this year- I might say Im going somewhere else and then stay home to spite them!