Monday, February 09, 2004

The mites on fleas on rats...

Well, I have made a decision regarding my present job. I am going to TRY and suck it up till June. My anniversary date is June 14. So my plan is to put in my 2 weeks on June 1st. This way I will get a full 2 weeks pay for my vacation time. This way I will also have more time to truly dedicate myself to looking for other employment. Right now I travel more than 30 miles one way to work. As I want to find something within a 10 mile radius from my home, so as to save on gas consumption.It is very difficult to actively look while I am still working here. Also, it will be warmer. So I have decided that it would be in my best interest to not give a rats ass. But that would be to good for this place. Now I don't give a fart from a mite on a flea on a rat's ass. Hopefully I can make it till June. As usual I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad they don't make an allergen to combat the symptoms associated with bad bosses. I've done my share of sneezing too.