Wednesday, June 15, 2005

From boxes to boxxo

Well, I did get a call about that receptionist position, but I still don't know anything. Won't know until the end of the week or possibly Monday. So in the meantime, I spent most of the day clearing the empty boxes from the garage. Once I had accomplished that mission, I put all the tools and other implements of destruction away on the shelves and pegboard. Garage looks great!!! I could actually park my car in there now if I wanted to. Needless to say Beau is happy with it. One more thing he doesn't have to do. LOLOL. Hell, I have to do something to pass the time of day. Lord, I can get so bored if I let myself. Now I am enjoying a nice cold glasso boxxo. Tomorrow I plan on tackling the garage bedroom and getting it ready to become the bar. Any volunteers??? No? Oh well. Here is a picture for your amusement.

No comments: