Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Another day, another dollar

Well, I'm off to clean up the fire some more today. Not really looking forward to it, but blah blah blah... I don't get it though. These people have more cleaning supplies than Procter and Gamble, but they live like pigs. Thick layers of dust everywhere (not soot, DUST), cobwebs so thick, it looks as though they are getting ready for Halloween. Don't even get me started on the toilet. *shudder* Thank god we aren't cleaning that. Well, frankly, I would just say "Hell, no!" LOL.

I just don't understand how people can live like this. I was in that house for only one day and my allergies and asthma were almost out of control. Sneezing and wheezing. Beau went to the drug store and got me some allergy medicine and I am keeping my inhaler in my pocket. Hope it works, because I need the flippin paycheck.

OK... enough about that shit. On a lighter note, here is a picture of my kitty, Figaro. How cute! I may have to puke!! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Figgie!!!!!! I just love that little cat.