Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Holy crap, am I tired

OK.... I made it through the first day of this. I am sssoooooooooooooooooo tired. I don't think I have ever worked this hard, except when I was doing community service. Three more days. Lord, I hope I can make it. Jebuz crast. I realized that I only peed once this whole day. I mean aside from the morning business. This is how dehydrated I became. BUT, I will see this job through to the end. Damn my loyalty. More later when I have come to my senses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heilige Scheiße! What are you doing Girl? Fire damage? Like structures? Or property?

Ville said...

Property. Cleaning EVERYTHING in the house. Its crazy.

Anonymous said...

Oh gack! Poor Ville! You need Friday to et here, and soon!

Ville said...

LOL. That's for damned sure.